Sales & Marketing Leadership Program
Sales and Marketing together is one of the most critical aspects of every business by helping achieve their goals using proper strategies and techniques. While marketing focuses on familiarizing the products and services to the market, sales focus on bringing the products from the market to the customers. Sales and marketing are essential to every company because they will increase the revenue of the firm by attracting prospective leads and converting them into customers.
- Definition & Introduction of Marketing
- Functional Areas & Types of Marketing
- Different Frameworks- STP, 4Ps, AIDA,Funnel, etc.
- Marketers responsibilities
- Company Expectations
- Different Roles of Marketing Jobs
- Building Customer Satisfaction
- Measuring Market Demand
- Scanning the Market Environment
- Consumers Buying Behavior
- Positioning of Market Offerings
- Product Development Process
- Tools of Promotion
- Different Marketing Frameworks
- Marketing Research – Introduction
- Marketing Research: Step by Step Execution
- Data Collection in Marketing Research
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research – Concept
- Types of Marketing Research and their Application
- Questionnaire Design
- Consumer Behavior – An Overview
- Consumer Decision Making Process
- Different Factors affecting the Behavior
- Role of Consumer Behavior in Marketing
- Consumer Behavior and Advertising: How they get affected from each other?
- Sales Management – Introduction
- Sales Management Strategies
- Sales Operation
- Managing the Sales Cycle
- What is a Sales Funnel and its Implications for Marketers
- Responsibilities of a Sales Manager
- Qualities of a Sales Professional
- Customer Relationship Management
- What is Retail ?
- Types of Retail Outlets
- Retail Mechanism
- Retail Pricing
- Retail Merchandising
- Retail Management
- Characteristics, Functions and Services of a Retailer
- Role of Advertising in Retail
- What affects Customers Buying Decision
- Buying Behavior Patterns of Customers
- Definition and Characteristics of a Service
- The 7 P’s of Services Marketing
- Maintaining Service Quality
- Competitive Edge in Service Industry
- Is Automation Making Customer Service Better or Worse?
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Creating IMC Plan
- Implementing IMC Plan
- Components of a IM Strategy
- Importance of IMC
- IMC Tools
- Managing IMC
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Different Digital Marketing Tools
Students will be working on real live project in core marketing domain for 1 month for getting the practical exposure of the industry
About our module!!
What You will get ?
By completing this course, you can
Schedule a 24*7 Doubt clearing session with your assigned mentor after joining this program!
our Students Feedback
Industry Collaborations & Experts we have !!
Our Knowledge Partners & Mentors Background !!
Connect with us!
Follow us on social media platforms & become a part of our skilled community!!