We are here to complement your preparation with this HR summer placement prep course which will arm you with the right resources in order to impress the toughest of interview panels and get noticed ahead of your peers.
You just joined your dream business school and suddenly you are face to face with the prospect of securing your HR summer internship without too many hours spent in the classroom. It’s understandable if you are filled with trepidation, especially since you are surrounded by such talented batch mates all around you.
On completion of this course you will be able to :
1. Select the right role or industry you wish to work for, and prepare for it accordingly.
2. Revise the most important laws which an HR professional should know.
3. Understand the motivation theories and learn how to apply them to get the best out of employees.
4. Analyze the need for training and design an appropriate, cost-effective training plan, the impact of which can be evaluated and measured.
5. Learn how to adjust the compensation plan to the company’s compensation philosophy.
6. And while going through all of the above, understand how each concept will be tested and questioned during your interviews
7. Learn the best practices for everything – from researching for a company to looking your best during the interview. From making your CV stand out to how to answer questions like “Tell me about yourself”.
RANGE OF FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Covers from Basic to the Complex details of HR.
- Infographic Explanation.
- Includes Free Practice Workbook.
- 5+ Modules Included.
- 100+ FAQs related to this domain usually asked in interview with solutions
- Structured eBook with Easy Language & Explanation.
- No need to spend 5000-10000 to learn the same skill from others.
- Get in front of more People and encounter all the questions related to HR.
- No need to Waste Time in figuring everything yourself.
- Make yourself comfortable with your own resume, learn how to talk about your strengths and how to hide your weaknesses.
- No need to Waste Time by searching through unstructured half cooked Google Blogs & Youtube Videos
- Free access to our GD Preparation module, where you will receive 500+ trending topics with full detailed analysis pdfs.
Addon Perks from our Mentors
Building A HR based Resume:
Guidance in building your resume as per market need, area to be focused upon:
- People Management
- Employee Relations
- Manpower Management
- Handling Employee Grievances
- Areas of exposure you can mention based on concepts you know from b-school:
- HR Policy Execution
- Induction Programs
- Training & Development Best Practices
- Payroll Management
- Employee Relations/ Welfare
- General Administration
- Performance Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Organizational Development
- Team Management
- HR Analytics